Tuesday, June 12, 2012
6 pm networking, program at 6:30 pm
800 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94108
Price: $25 in advance, $30 at the door
Includes light appetizers
Come participate in a lively and interactive panel discussion with admissions directors from the world's top business schools on Tuesday, June 12 at the University Club. This year we'll be discussing innovation -- how each school is teaching innovation, and what the programs are doing to innovate themselves. This event is open to all Yale Club members and their guests.
Last year's event was sold out, so make sure you register early!
Click here to register
Hosted by once again by Betsy Massar, graduate of Harvard Business School and founder of Master Admissions, representatives include:
- Hilary Caplan Somorjai, HBS '96, Harvard Business School Admissions Board Member
- Corinne Kang, Haas MBA '06, Associate Director of Admissions, Full-time MBA Program, UC Berkeley Haas School of Business
- Christina Shelby, Associate Director of Admissions, Columbia Business School
- Amy Mitson, Senior Associate Director, Admissions, Tuck School of Business
- Stanford GSB Admissions Committee Member (to be announced)
- Wharton MBA '08, Alumni Interviewer (to be announced)
Bring questions for panelists and recent b-school graduates. And stick around for networking sessions before and after the panel discussion.
More information at the Harvard Club of San Francisco link
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this event.